Eat, Explore and Experience
Only the best make our list.
Hiking/Biking/Horse riding Trails stretching 15km through vineyards, pine forests, fynbos and the game reserve. Fishing/kayaking/sailing and swimming on a 7 hectare lake.
- Vineyards of Somerset West, Stellenbosch, Franschoek.
- The Whale route from Gordens Bay to Cape Aghulus
- The historic Vergelegen wine estate with magnificent gardens
- The Hemel-en-Aarde Valley (Heaven and Earth)
- Table Mountain – Hiking/Cable car
- Cape Town City Centre and The Waterfront
- Stellenbosch – University Town with history
- Stellenbosch vineyards – www.wineroute.co.za
- Franschoek Vineyards – www.franschhoek.org.za
- Hemel en Aarde Vineyards – www.hermanuswineroute.com
- Vergelegen – www.vergelegen.co.za
- Table Mountain – www.tablemountain.net
- Whale Route – www.whalecoast.info
- Waterfront – www.waterfront.co.za
- Farmers Markets – www.capemarkets.co.za
- Other Guides – www.capetownmagazine.com / www.insideguide.co.za
Every Saturday & Sunday …
- Oranjezicht city Farmers Market at the Outlook in Granger Bay, Cape Town
- Old Biscuit Mill Neighbourhood Market in Woodstock
- Lourensford Neighbourhood Market
- Blaauklippen Family Market www.blaauklippenfamilymarket.co.za
Get in Touch
Contact us for more information.
Contact us by Email
Contact us by Phone
+44 7781 445 799
Visit us in Person
89 De Werf, Wedderwill Country Estate, Knorhoek Road, off Old Sir Lowry’s Pass Road, Cape Town, 7133, South Africa.
GPS: -34° 6′ 38.88″, +18° 55’ 6.42